RedeApp - Effectively Communicate with Non-Desk Employees
We believe in effective communication...
CEO's are all about getting the communication right. They also know that you can't depend on trickle-down messages through the organizational layers - often you need to go direct. But what if your normal "direct" email or bulletin board notes don't get to your non-desk employees? Or worse - what if you don't know if you are getting to them?
This post is all about a productive application that handles these concerns with ease - and gives you a verifiable way to communicate with the non-desks. RedeApp was created to handle reaching non-desk employees through managed texts - and usually everyone has a handheld phone or device. Prospective users include any business with employees who either don’t have an email-friendly work station or are too physically active to check it.
We like the RedeApp solution (https://RedeApp) so much that we are giving them an unsolicited and unpaid shout-out. Their pivot to a text-based platform was a watershed event for their company - and users. Since their startup in 2011, a growing number of companies have come to love their text-managed communication platform. Imagine a text management platform with lots of imaginative features that deliver on your needs with multiple benefits. Here's just a sample...
- Blast text messages to the whole company, or selected groups-areas
- Better than bulletin boards for many announcements - more instantaneous & more read (e.g. we've seen everything from new customer celebrations, "company X is visiting us tomorrow", weather notices, safety tips, and signup reminders).
- Feedback let's you track in real time what % of your messages were received and opened. The provision for written or polling feedback from employee recipients is a great benefit.
- Personal messages from the CEO or other key leaders are easier to create, distribute and manage.
- Better than email (unless 100% of your employees are fully desk-bound)
- The communication is so powerful and quick that you need to remember good thought guidlines.
What's not to like?
The online software platform is based on a per user monthly subscription fee. Check out their website for more info https://redeapp.com/